Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jessica is moving in

I would like to dedicate this posting to Jessica.  You may not know that she has decided to get 'dibs' on moving in with Bud and me.  A few postings ago I mentioned that Bud and I are planning on staying in this house until  we need assisted living or someone moves in with us to take care of us.  WELL, Jessica decided to get 'dibs' on moving in by having her mail forwarded to our address.  I didn't know that I was making such an attractive offer but the rest of you have lost out.  You will have to talk to Jessica about visiting rights. 

Do you need a little more background information??:):):)   Well, here it is.  Yesterday I went out to pick up my mail and there was a letter addressed to Jessica Clarady, with our address on it.  YES, our address!!!!   I was surprised.  Now it was just a solicitation for Direct TV not her bills or anything like that but it still had her name and our address.  I know that she has been angry with Comcast and has cut off her cable TV but even this seemed a bit intrusive for the USPS and Direct TV.  It sure makes you wonder how they put the two of us together. 

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip....I better keep an eye on things - since I just appointed her first in line to decide whether or not to "pull the plug" on me!!
    Signed,
    Watchful Mom

    ReplyDelete