Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back home

We made it back home about 8:00 last night.  It was a long drive from Lebanon, TN but we just keep on driving without stopping very much.  I will post pictures from that portion of the trip later.  Right now I am trying to clean up the mess we created by walking in and dropping everything.  It is laundry day for me too but I am also going to lunch with a friend.  I must have my priorities.  We traveled from wonderful spring weather through a rainstorm and back to the cold northland.  We still have snow on the ground and there was a light dusting on the driveway after we arrived home, such is the spring here in N. Michigan. 
It was a great trip, filled with fun and family.  I am thankful for such a nice family and their welcoming homes.  I am off to do chores but will be back soon to post some pictures.I just couldn't resist this one picture since it was a nice picture of spring in TN. 

1 comment: