Friday, April 29, 2011

quilt blocks and travel plans

Well, I have been working on that quilt even though the sun is shining outside.  I wanted to get a few blocks together before I leave today so I could take them with me and get a feel for the quilt.  I would like to buy the border and backing today if possible. 

I am heading down to Clare and then Coleman on this beautiful spring day.  I think it will be a wonderful drive.  I hope the woods look like spring is arriving.  I have some good music and NPR on my radio.  I am going to put a For Sale By Owner sign on the property that we have left of the farm.  I will try that tactic for a few months before hiring a real estate agent.  I am also going to put a spring arrangement on the grave site at the cemetery.  I will take a picture of the WWII memorial in Coleman too.  SO,  a busy day for this slow paced woman.  More pictures of my adventures and Leo too tomorrow.  Maybe I will find some morel mushrooms.  That would be a bonus. 

1 comment:

  1. Morels?.....one of my very favorite tastes in this life. Mmmm, wish I could go for a little walk/hunt with you. Love you and hope you have a great day.

    Beautiful quilt by the way

    ReplyDelete