Friday, April 8, 2011

Keeping in touch with family

Glen told me one time that Myria has decided that I am the one that is taking Mom's place by keeping the family in touch with what is going on with each other.  I hadn't thought too much about that but I don't mind the task.  I decided to pass on a couple of pictures that I received this past week. 

 This is Garrick with a friend of his.  They are ready to go to the fair.  Josh sent the picture to me a week or so ago.  He sure looks like Josh and he is getting to be quite bit.  I thought you would all enjoy an updated picture of him.  I hope to meet him soon.
Glen and Penny are in Hawaii on vacation.  This is one of the pictures that Glen sent me this past week.  It is a beautiful view.  They were going to rent Harleys and do a little riding.  I hope they are having fun.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I am heading down to Kingsley this afternoon to help Molly.  It is still a weekly event for me and I enjoy it a lot.  She is always in need of extra hands and I love helping her.  She is a busy mother and teacher so she is always thankful for what ever I do for her. 

Spring continues to TRY to invade our cold spaces but we still have a pile of snow in the driveway.  It needs to be spread out so that it will melt.  Maybe that will happen this weekend. 

I hope you all have a great weekend and get a chance to enjoy the spring somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment