Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NO-O-O-O-O-

 Last night about 8:00
 This morning about 8:00
This morning as Bud heads out to work.  The driveway is now full of snow again.

It is hard to believe that today is the 20th of April when you look out our windows.  The weather forecast was true.  We did receive about 6 inches of snow last night and this morning.  It is really wet snow so it is compressing as the day goes on but it is still snow.  All of our snow had melted and now we have it back. 

SO, today I am just relaxing inside the house, not because I can't get out.  The snow is melting and the roads are fine.  I am 'stuck' inside this house with a VERY GOOD new book (Ape House by Sara Gruen who also wrote Water for Elephants) and a NEW QUILT.  I am rationing my time between my sewing room and my reading chair.  Life is good.
Bud took this picture on his phone when he left for work this morning. 
Glen sent this picture to me this afternoon.  I am always accusing him of sending his snow my way.  You can see that this is true.  He was out plowing this morning.  He called it his 'view from his desk'.  It sure looks like the snow we got too.  Thanks Glen!!!  Next time keep it.  We have had enough.

1 comment: