Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dangerous new TV channel

Suddenly this week a new TV channel appeared on  our TV.  That is not so uncommon with our strange and limited Charter cable system.  However this channel is a bit dangerous for me.  It is called JTV which is short for Jewlery TV and it is a 24 hour jewlery and jemstone channel.  It has jewlery and all kinds of jemstones that I haven't even heard of.  Some of the jewlery is in settings and some of the jems are just unset stones.  It is a bit addicting to me and I constently go back to it at comercial time.  So far I have resisted buying anything because we all know I don't need any more jewlery but it sure is tempting. 

What junk on TV are you tempted by and have trouble resisting?????  I would like to think that my strange temptations are not 'just me'.

2 comments:

  1. I am too addicted to morning talk shows like Regis and Kelly, Ellen... Also I have been watching this new really scary but good show called American Horror Story on Fox. I would recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe you have not bought something. But I know how it is with you..look look look then pounce with the charge card! Kathy

    ReplyDelete