Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family photos, birthdays and Halloween and such

I have collected a few photos this past week that I decided to pass on.  I know that some of you received some of these pictures but I am just putting them out there for some people that may not have seen them and for people to catch up on each other's activities. 
 Bud turned 57 yesterday.  We went out to dinner last evening. We had crab cakes at our favorite restaurant.   He received many calls, text and cards for his birthday. 
 The girls looked stunning in their costumes on Halloween. 
 Jessica went to work dressed as a championship rugby player.  Check out that RING.  I told her that she could wear it and really get into a great bar fight and cause some serious damage with that ring.  Doug received the ring because his team won the U.S. college rugby championship last year.  I think that a LARGE bonus would have been more useful than a ring but maybe not if they ever get caught in a dark alley and need to defend themselves but then again they are RUGBY players.  Do they ever need to defend themselves?
 Eva went at a 'blond Flo' from the Progressive advertisement. 
 Brookelynn is a great spider. I wonder who made this costume??
 Hailey makes a great hippie.  Peace and love.
Annika was Marie Antoinette (I'm sorry I can't spell that one)  I hope no one lost their head and managed to eat a little 'cake'  You know from the French Revolution,  'Let them eat cake??'
 This is a picture of Garrick.  He turned 2 on November 1st.  Leo sent him this Tonka truck for his birthday. 

Well, that is my collection of family pictures to pass on.  I hope you enjoyed them and I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment