Sunday, November 20, 2011

To Boldly Go Where NO Man (or Woman) Has Gone Before

The Subtitle of this post should be:  At least not for a LONG time.

Cleaning, my least favorite household chore.  The shower is the most difficult since we don't have a tub shower in our bathroom upstairs.  SO,  I got our the Soft  Scrub With Bleach and started working on the floor of the shower.  It was in need of a real good scrubbing.  Then I decided to work around the drain.  That might have been a mistake.You really don't want to know what is lurking in your drain but I was a brave woman of the 21st century and decided that I could do it myself and not call my husband in from the garage.  I did clean it out and disinfect it quite well and we are a cleaner house for that accomplishment. 

I hope your shower drain is cleaner than mine WAS or you find some handsome man to clean it out for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment