Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend

Leo came up on Friday.  He had this past week off on vacation and spent the time cleaning up over at his 10 acres in the pole barn.  He said that he was very happy with how much he was able to throw out and organize and needed a day off.  He arrived in the morning and the two of us just 'knocked around' and also went to several stores to buy bulbs for me to plant.  He didn't stay around long enough to help me plant all 250 of the bulbs that I planted on Saturday but it was nice to have him around for the shopping.  In the evening we went over to the Yacht Club and had dinner.  He left that evening and was going back to working on his chores on Saturday.  He hoped to put new brakes on his truck and do some other chores.  I was glad to have him visit. 
Of course Bud took some time to show Leo around his garage and the new things he had put on his bike. 
He had to start it up and show him how the new horn works.  The guys had fun. 

Saturday evening we went to the movies.  We saw the new movie 'Tower Hiest'  It was fun and entertaining. 

Sunday evening we went to a very interesting concert.  Check the next post and I am hoping that I was able to upload a clip of the music. 

I hope you had a good weekend, filled with family, entertainment and maybe even a little culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment