Friday, November 20, 2009

birthday wishes

Today we are at sea again. It has been a quiet day. It rained this morning but we were still able to eat our breakfast out on the back deck. We have breakfast and lunch outside ever day we are on the ship. They are both buffet meals but very good. It is always difficult to make it past the dessert tray before leaving at lunch. We have decided to limit ourselves to one dessert a day and that usually comes with our evening meal. The food is very delicious at all meals. The evening meal could be at least 5 courses if you let yourself choose from every course. I try to limit myself to a salad and the main course. We have choices in every course too. I think that I must do my most decision making at meal times. I will try to take a picture or two of some of the meals and pass them along.
I enjoy reading all the comments that people put on the blog. Sara, I thought you might know of that author, that is why I mentioned his name.

I wanted to send out a post for all my birthday friends. So Happy Birthday to my friends Molly and Kathy. I hope they both had wonderful birthdays. It is a little early to wish my dear sister a Happy Birthday but I will do that anyway. I will be thinking of her on her birthday.

We had a few changes on our itinary so we will be at sea at least a day longer. Our first stop in Brazil has been cancelled so we will go a bit farther south to a town I think is called Santago or something like that. Several people were very disappointed that we didn't get to stop in Raffiti or what ever that first town was. I really hadn't researched the route too much so I don't know what we are missing.

More pictures will come when we reach land.

No comments:

Post a Comment