Sunday, November 15, 2009

quiet sunday at sea

Today we had a quiet day at sea. We had a morning geography lesson, a wonderful lunch and both Bud and I had a massage this afternoon. It is margaritta night here so we will try to enjoy ourselves. Tomorrow we arrive in Cape Verde and tour the islands for the next two days. We will be pretty busy during the day but will have time to post now and then. We will pick up some more pictures.
Sara asked if we could see land from the boat. No, we are too far out to see land but the sound of the ocean and the breezes are very nice. The boat has a relaxing movement so we have really been relaxing. Bud and I don't usually take such long vacations so this is the first one that we have really had time to relax.
Off for the evening.
Della

1 comment:

  1. Hi Della and Bud,
    Your trip sounds delightful! I am so glad that you are relaxing and having this time together. I dream of those days ahead for us! Things are well here. We are as busy as ever though. Nate is hunting this weekend, my sister was home, and I am finishing report cards. Conferences are this week. Ugh! Della, you SOOOOO did it right! I hope you continue to have a wonderful time. I will check in on you as often as I can.

    Much love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete