Monday, November 9, 2009

leaving

The bags are packed. We're ready to go. The taxi's waiting outside the door. I hate to wake you up to say good-bye. I have been singing that song in my head since yesterday. I can't remember who wrote it or sang it but it is stuck there. The bags are really packed and we are leaving in about an hour. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to put one more silly post on this blog. You will probably be able to tell the difference between our postings. Bud posted the link to our boat and the intinary. I am posting songs. :) Anyway, we are SOOOOOO excited and ready. I found out last night (by reading our materials they sent us some months ago) that we will have internet service on the boat but it may be a little 'spotty' while we are at sea. I must go now because Bud keeps asking me questions and I need to finish up. I love you and am looking forward to the relaxing time with my wonderful husband.
Della

1 comment:

  1. Adieu, adieu! Excited to get your updates, pictures, to read about your sights and smells and inspirations. love you lots. may you have a romantic exciting relaxing adventure.

    ReplyDelete