Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rio


We have experienced 2 FANTASTIC days in Rio. The weather has been hot but we had very good skies for our day trips. I thought I would just quickly send two picturess tonight before going to dinner. Tomorrow we go to Sao Palo for the day and then we have 2 days at sea. I will send a more comprehensive story of our time in Brazil when we have extra time at sea. Today was the end of the trip for about half of the people on the boat. It was sad to see them leave. It is surprising how you become attached to people in such a short time. We also took on quite a few new people.
Enjoy the views.

1 comment:

  1. That looks familiar! The day I went to Rio...It was so foggy I could only see Christ's feet - Great pics!

    I am glad you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete