Friday, November 12, 2010

Aprons for Eva

Well, I have finished my project for Eva. She asked me to make aprons for the children of some of her staff members. The color requests were for the traditional little girl's love of pink and purple. I like this one the best. The cute fabric that is on the back (these aprons are reversible) is one of my favorite. I thought of Jessica when I was making this apron. However, I am sorry Jessica, I put heart shaped buttons on it. Please forgive me but I just couldn't find anything that worked that wasn't in a heart shape. I think the little girls will like it though.
I also liked this pink and brown combination.

This one is very traditional with pink on the front and stars of many pastel colors on the back.

Finally, this is the smallest one with a pink on the front and dots of pastel colors on the back. I hope she likes them. My sewing room has been busy.
I am taking orders if anyone wants me to make one for them to give as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment