Monday, November 8, 2010

Miscellaneous moments and activities

Well, I really don't have a topic today so I gathered some pictures of some of my activities this past week. Jessica sent this group picture of our trip to Tenn. and our canoe trip. I love this picture. It was a beautiful day and a great memory. Thanks, Jess for taking the picture and sharing it with us.
Josh sent this Halloween picture of Garrick to Bud's phone. I thought you might like an updated picture of him.

Well, the garage has a roof. Bud parked in it this weekend. He took his motorcycle and sports car to have their winter oil changes and is hoping the garage will be ready for him to use soon. We did receive a light dusting of snow on Thursday morning. It melted by noon but it was a reminder that winter is coming soon.




I finished off my latest quilt. I took a class earlier this year to master this technique. It was an interesting class. It is kind of hard to explain but you take 4 layers of a piece of fabric that has a repeat pattern and cut squares. Then you make this '4 patch' with those square. If you look closely you will see that the '4 patch' makes a pattern when you arrange them. I don't have a home for this quilt but it is very nice looking.

Such are the miscellaneous activities of this retired lady. Just a little of this and a little of that to fill my days. I hope your days are filled with some fun activities and smiles.

1 comment: