Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Various family pictures

Leo went to N. Dakota for Thanksgiving. He had a great time. I talked to him a couple of hours ago and he is on his way back. It is snowing again so he is traveling in the snow. He was about an hour east of Fargo when he called about 3. He said he would stop for the night when it got dark instead of driving right through. He traveled in snow on his way out there too. The Great Plains were living up to their winter reputation by offering him lots of snow to travel through. He sounded great and he said he had a very good time. He sent me some pictures that I thought I would pass on to the rest of the family. This is Glen and Penny's house, lit up for the season. I think they worked on this together. They are ahead of us. Bud brought home the tree but hasn't put it up yet.
Penny cut his hair. I asked for proof that it was really cut off, not just pulled back. I wish now that I had taken a 'before' picture when he was here. Penny is great at cutting his hair and it did need it.

His hair is now pretty short so he probably won't cut it for another year. He is getting a little gray in his beard.
Diana sent these pictures to me of the girls. This one is kind of dark but it is Brookelynn with the tree that she decorated.
Here we have Hailey with her personal tree. I think it is up in her room.
I know that some of you have already received some of these pictures but I thought I would pass them on for those of you who didn't get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment