Thursday, November 25, 2010

Funnies and Fun

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I thought I would share a couple of things to brighten your day. First of all, Bud found this on the opinion page of our paper. We both thought it was very funny. I hope that you think it is equally funny. We are a strange country, full of individuals with many different views. However, I am still thankful for this country where you can express all those views. I hope this cartoon made you laugh too.
Yesterday I went with a friend (this is the fun part of my post) out to lunch and then we went on to the Gwen Frostic shop. It was a gray northern Michigan day but a bright day with a friend. I was hoping to pick up some Christmas wrapping paper but they didn't have any. SO I will use up what little I have left and some of you may receive gifts this year that are not wrapped in my traditional green paper from Gwen Frostic.
Enjoy the day with family and friends. Don't eat too much turkey or watch too much football.

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S THE GWEN FROSTIC SHOP??? I love love love that. Please take me there the next time I'm in the neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete