Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lots of Dots

I have been busy in my sewing room this week. We are attending a baby shower downstate this weekend and I made my traditional gift. This was a fun quilt to make. I collected all different kinds of dotted material in light pastel colors before I knew if the baby was going to be a girl or boy. After I found out that she was having a girl, I made this quilt with those fabrics and emphasized the pink. The pink teddy bear was the last thing I made. I hope she likes it.
I have also been making some aprons for Eva to give to some of the children of her staff members. I am not quite done, I have to go out and find the buttons for them this afternoon. I will take them with me when we go downstate and give them to Eva.
SO, you can seee that my sewing room is getting a lot of use. I still have another project to work on. I am teaching my quilting group how to make the famous baskets and I thought I would try to make some Christmas themed baskets. I will post the results when I finish.
We are having a wonderful fall here. The weather has been kind to us which is a good thing since we are still hoping to get that garage painted as soon as the siding goes on. I hope you are having a wonderful fall where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment