Sunday, May 15, 2011

DOOMSDAY over the Atlantic

Right up front I want to let you know that I am joking.  I am not interested in offending anyone.  So here goes. 

Doesn't the title for this entry sound like a 'spy' novel???  Well, if you have been listening to any news lately you might have heard that there is a new date for the 'rapture', a common belief among some Christians.  I will be flying from Toronto to Paris that day, hence the title for this blog.  NOW, the killing of Osman Bin Ladin has heightened the alert of many people but not the traveling Lewis/Clarady/Schoon girls.  We are still going.  But don't you think it is 'piling on' to have this DOOMSDAY prediction on the day when all of us will be in airplanes over the Atlantic Ocean???  I picked this day before they killed Bin Ladin so I figured that was just coincidence but the 'doomesday' people could have chosen a different date.  Maybe I should have consulted the doomsday calendar before scheduling a trip.  Let that be a lesson to all of you, can't travel  before consulting the Internet.  Are we doomed to just a good time in Paris?? I sure hope so. 

1 comment:

  1. You bring luck where ever you go so no worry...sounds like a great trip. Kathy

    ReplyDelete