Friday, May 20, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane/Nervous and excited

Well, the day has arrived. I am leaving in a little while to drive down to Grand Rapids.  Tonight Eva, Jess and I catch a plane to Toronto.  We spend the night there. Saturday night we fly out to PARIS.  Yes, I am excited but I am also nervous.  So much planning has gone into this trip and I am hoping it all comes together smoothly.  We changed our security on our computer and it seems that some of the messages that I sent to Diana and to a couple people in Paris haven't gone through the 'tight' security.  I am answering messages still this morning.  As Sara says, it is all part of the adventure.  I am going to keep repeating that in my mind over and over. 
My bags are packed and with Jessica's suggestion I did remove one item that I probably won't need.  The weather is the tough one.  It keeps getting warmer.  Today it is suppose to be 75 degrees.  It is all part of the adventure. 
I haven't been away from Bud this long in many years.  It is all part of the adventure.
The doomsday??? It is all part of the adventure.
I am excited to see everyone and share this time together.  It is all part of the adventure. 

My mantra:  It is all part of the adventure. 
See you soon Diana and Sara
See you sooner Eva and Jessica. 
It is all part of the adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment