Saturday, July 30, 2011

Great Eva Pictures


Eva sent me these pictures this past week.  I don't think that all of you received them so I thought maybe you would like to see them.  She was working on a new 'character' Vacation Bible School.  I am not sure if these characters were meant to entertain the children or not but they sure entertained me. 
 SO....  Where did she get these clothes and the hair???
 It looks like she is having as much fun as the kids. 
 If you are going to San Fransisco, Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. 
 Now I'm not too sure abut this dress.  It is a little strange.
Sorry, I tried to make this picture go the other way but I included it anyway.  I actually kind of like this dress. 

Hope you were entertained by 'Groovy Gram' as she calls herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment