Friday, August 3, 2012

Go Blue

This is my latest project.  My friend Kathy's son is expecting his first child the end of the month.  They are U of M fans and do not know the sex of their child so I decided that this would be their teddy bear.  I think it looks cute.  You may notice that all the words and symbols are right side up. That took a little work on my part to make sure that I didn't reverse anything.  I don't know how many of these bears I have made but it sure seems like a lot.  I have been making these bears for so long that I made one for Josh and for his son. I don't make them very often anymore, the charm of making them has kind of worn off.  Anyway, I think it looks cute.
Have a nice weekend all of you.

2 comments:

  1. So is your sewing bipartisan? Will you sew a UT bear? : )
    ( I do like the mascot bear idea. Very fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks fantastic!!! I love it. You do such a great job with your bears. I know they will love it..they got a few other UofM themed items but nothing as cute as your bear! Thanks so much Kathy

    ReplyDelete