Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Farm pictures from long ago

I was looking through the pictures the other day and found this lovely picture of Eva taken in about 1955. I thought it was a cute picture but most of all I wanted to show some of you that have never seen the barn a picture of it in the background. I was looking for a picture of the barn but I can't seem to find one of just the barn. I know that there is one because I have seen it many times. This is the best I can do but Eva is blocking the view.
This is a great old picture of Mom and Dad. It doesn't have a date on it so I don't know when it was taken but am guessing it was in the early 50s. Don't they look young?? Mom would have been in her late 20s and Dad in his mid to late 30s. It is a picture to put a smile on your face and remember that they were once young and at the beginning of their married life, starting out on that farm together. Dad is almost smiling.
Enjoy the day and remember all the fun we had from this time forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment