Thursday, May 13, 2010

Garrick Lewis newest pictures

Here is Garrick in his chair, it looks like he is ready for lunch.
I asked Josh to send me some new pictures of Garrick. These came to me through the phone so they probably aren't the greatest pictures. They also came without any dialogue so I am adding the captions.
I know that Josh likes to go to the Houston baseball games so I am guessing that this is Garricks first baseball game.
Look, he is standing by himself or at least it looks like it. I'm not a very good judge of the age that a child learns to stand.


I like the smile on his face. It looks like he can get into things. I hope he is good at getting out too.


Here is a close up.

I do think he is a bit too young to drive but it isn't a motorcycle. I hope you enjoy these pictures. I love this modern technology that provides us these pictures and the ability to share.


Sorry, I put this picture in twice and I don't know how to remove a picture without starting all over.







1 comment:

  1. The mystery flower looks like Bleeding Heart...you may become a gardener yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete