Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas/birthday with Leo

Here he is with his BIG knife from Erik. I'm sure no one will bother him at his new apartment.
A candle from Jessica and Doug. He always enjoys candles.

Refrigerator magnets from Sara and Leo. They went right up on the refrigerator to hold up Garrick pictures.



A shirt from Jessica and Doug. It was about this time that he commented that maybe he should have combed his hair.


Here is that BEAUTIFUL mug from me. I think most of you know the story of me leaving behind my picture at his house. Now he has a copy of it FOREVER.


This is the GAP shirt that Matt and Diana got for him. He said, "Look they spelled my name wrong!" (Get it???Gap, Leo??? They both have 3 letters?? Yes, I know that it is a corny joke but it was funny at the time.)

There is my picture sitting right on the microwave. A place of 'honor' right next to the cough medicine.
We drove down to Clare this morning and met Leo at his apartment. Then we drove to Coleman to turn up the heat at the farm. We had a very nice young couple come and look at the house and the farm today. I liked them a lot and hope they are able to put in a nice bid. They had a 4 year old daughter and a new 2 week old baby. Keep your fingers crossed. They seemed to like the place.

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Lion and Sara are enjoying looking at these Uncle Leo pictures!! Thanks for posting them. Love you! And fingers crossed for that young family and the farm.....that is a happy picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Love you, Jess

    ReplyDelete