Monday, January 11, 2010

Vernors and ice cream

Here are a few notes from the sick bed. I came down with some kind of flu last Thursday. It came on VERY fast and put me right to bed. I didn't eat anything for about 24 hours and then I started on a diet of ginger ale (Vernors of course) and gradually worked my way up to trying some crackers with the liquids. That didn't work so I went back to bed and switched to ginger ale and ice cream on Friday evening. That worked so I continued on that diet most of Saturday. Ginger ale and ice cream really tastes pretty good so I did OK but continued to spend a lot of time sleeping. Our weekend plans were cancelled and we stayed home. Sunday I felt a little better but really not much ambition. I am hoping to get out of the house today as I am feeling better and very tired of being inside.

Cheers to Vernors and ice cream. It seems to work well AND taste good.
Della

1 comment:

  1. Bummer you were sick! I am glad you are feeling better.
    Love you,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete