Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my newest craft project, "It's a Wrap"

I took a class last week at one of our local quilt shops. I learned how to make this bowl with scraps of fabric and clothes line. I made a coaster in class and then I came home and made this bowl. I gave it to Molly at school yesterday and am planning to make another one today. It is fun to do because you accomplish something fairly quickly and have a completed product.








This is the book that I used so you can see that there are endless possibilities for projects. I think it is exciting.


2 comments:

  1. My mouth is HANGING. OPEN. I love it. Love it love it love it. Can you make different depths of bowls? Like a shallower wider brimmed one? Like that one could place hot rolls in wrapped in a towl?

    I'm wearing my apron right at this little moment. Making pizza. Crust from scratch, pizza stone, pizza peel. The whole 9. It'd be fun if you were here.

    Love you. Hi to Bud. And tell him I KNOW that is his phone but doesn't he want to see a picture of his fuzzy headed niece in her happy apron?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! I can't wait for you to show me how to make one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete