Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mom's Christmas tree

I still have my Christmas decorations out but I need to start putting them away. I wanted to share this picture with you because it is the ceramic tree that was always on display at the farm. Penny made it for Mom many years ago and I asked if I could have it. This year I put it upstairs on our stereo cabinet surrounded by some Santas. I like it a lot and am very glad that I have this little memento. (Jessica asked for it when I am finished with it so that is nice too. I like the idea of someone else getting it at some later date. ) I think it is time to put away the holiday decorations and sadly pack this little tree up in the VERY SAME box it has been stored in form many years. (Yes, I even have Mom's storage box.) It is a gray day here in Northern Michigan but I am having lunch with a friend so that will brighten my day.

2 comments: