Saturday, January 30, 2010

Night on the town


Last night we went to the annual Chamber of Commerce dinner. Our personal photographer wasn't available to take our picture together so I had to settle for individual pictures. Bud, of course, looks great in his suit. He doesn't dress up this much very often any more but I think men always look great in a suit. I, on the other hand, had to hunt for a dress to wear. First I ordered one that I had been coveting in a catalogue but when it arrived it was 'unimpressive' so I sent it back. Then I was stuck looking around and TC really doesn't have very many choices. Finally, I decided to check my own closet. I knew I had this dress but I also knew that it was a bit too tight the last time I tried it on. I tried it again and was pleased that it fit. The next challenge was to decide what my legs should wear. I was inclined to wear flesh colored nylons but I talked to my hair stylist and she encouraged me to wear sheer black nylons. I think it looks OK but wasn't totally sold on the look. I do like the dress and will need to remember that it is available in my closet. So much for fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment