Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ann Arbor Art Fair

I'm traveling again today. Kathy and I are taking our annual trip to Ann Arbor to check out what is new in the art world. I don't have anything in mind to buy this year but usually something hits me as a 'must buy' so I will keep my eyes and mind open. I am into collecting memories not things lately so maybe this year I will come back with fun memories but no 'finds' ( YAH, sure, do you really believe that????)

The art fair is always a weather challenge too. It is usually very hot and humid along with the crowds. We have our usual spots to visit and many artists to check up on and see what they are offering new this year. I will post a few pictures of any new treats that I find.

2 comments:

  1. "A" squared, my old stompin' grounds. Love that place, especially because it's so not square :) Ha!! Enjoy the creative vibe and your friend-time. Love you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the biker picture...your retirement is looking good on you! Wish my 401k was larger..I would join you!

    ReplyDelete