Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy birthday David

Eva, David, Sara,Leo, Erik, Matt, Diana, Jessica and Doug have all been on my mind today, David's birthday. I was wondering what I would post today that would even express "David" and his essence. Well, I got to looking though my photo albums and found this picture of the 4 of us. David invited Bud and me to go with him and Eva to NYC one summer. It was a business trip for David but he found time to join us on our city tour atop the 'double decker' bus. I remember it REALLY rained later that day. We went to see "Miss Saigon" on Broadway during that trip. We went out to see the Statue of Liberty AND we ate dinner at the top of the World Trade Center. We were a bit younger then but it was a good time, the 4 of us. We have many great memories of David but this is just the one I decided to share today.

Happy Birthday, David.

1 comment: