Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baseball and Chicago

Well, Leo reminded me the other day that I have been home for the last couple of weekends SO, I decided to take Bud up on his offer to go to Chicago with him. He has a conference on Thursday and Friday which includes a baseball game on Thursday night. Originally I had declined the invitation because I thought that he would be staying out near the airport and that is a long way from the downtown activities. I found out that he is staying in a hotel downtown so I will spend my days wandering around downtown Chicago and the evening watching a baseball game. The last time I went to a professional major league game I went with about 100 fourth grade students from Kingsley. I taught 4th grade one year and that was their field trip at the end of the year. I am guessing that this will be more fun. Anyway, we are leaving this afternoon and will be back on Friday. Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment