Friday, July 30, 2010

New baby quilt finished

Today I finished this quilt for Molly's new baby. Molly is the girl that I worked with and had lunch with a couple of weeks ago. The pictures really don't do the quilt justice. It is much brighter in person. This is called a puzzle quilt and you can see why. It was a fun quilt to make. I will make her a green or orange teddy bear to go with the quilt.
The back of the quilt is green dotted like the border is orange dotted. If I can find some orange corduroy fabric I will make the bear orange. I made a bright quilt for Cora too. It some of the fabrics that I used for Cora's quilt are used again in this quilt which I think makes it fun. I made Cora a red teddy bear. This was fum little project. Molly is due the end of August so I will deliver the goods as soon as I get the bear done.

No comments:

Post a Comment