Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sports car "Chick"


Yesterday was a 'sports car' day. I haven't climbed on the back of the Harley yet but I will ride in the sports car.

In the morning we went over to watch the Cherry Festival parade at the house of some friends. They have a wide front porch right on the parade route and host a party every year. We left before the parade was over. Sorry, I forgot to take any pictures.

Then we headed to visit some friends that have a cottage on Lake Charlovix which is north of here. We were able to take the back roads and give the sports car a workout. It was a nice ride. We sat on the beach and visited with them for the afternoon and then went out to dinner. It was nice to catch up with them. The ride home was equally nice, we arrived just as the sun was setting over East Bay. I took the above photo from the moving car but I thought it looked kind of "artistic" so I included it in the post. I also thought you might enjoy a little picture of the sports car and ME. I am wearing those shorts I mentioned earlier. I have been thinking a LOT lately about my age so I thought I should try NOT dressing my age for a while without being too obscene.
Today will be a quiet day at home however it sure looks beautiful outside so maybe another ride in the sports car will be necessary this afternoon. Cherry Festival is over and maybe the crowds have diminished.

No comments:

Post a Comment