Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lunch in Ann Arbor

Monday we drove to Ann Arbor so that I could get my botox injections in my feet. I thought of taking pictures of the doctor injecting my feet but decided that these two look much better than my feet. We had lunch with Brittany and David Noble before going to visit the doctor. Having lunch with them is the highlight of our trip to Ann Arbor. They are both doing VERY well in school. Brittany is finishing her last year of undergrad and has been accepted to the U of M medical school for the fall. We are very proud of her. David is in his first year at Michigan and is also doing very well. He is there on a VERY prestigious scholarship. We really enjoy their company when we go down for my doctor's visits. On the way back we stopped in Clare and had dinner with Leo before heading home. Other than the injections in my feet, it was a wonderful day, visiting family.

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time too! It's always a treat when you visit us, whether it's in Franklin Woods or Ann Arbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun! Its always a treat when you guys come down to visit and do lunch. P.S. I love this picture of Dave and I, do you think I could get a copy? Love you and Bud so much! See you around easter

    ReplyDelete