Saturday, February 27, 2010

sharing Mrs. Clever

I couldn't resist sharing this picture with the rest of you. I know that some of you already received this picture of Brookelynn from Eva via e-mail but thought it was worth putting on the blog. This is hard at work Brookelynn. I wonder if Matt always requires her to do his ironing before he leaves for work? I wonder where she learned about ironing because many people don't even own an iron these days? I wonder if she takes in laundry to help pay for room and board? I wonder if she is willing to come up north and do my ironing? I especially like how she hasn't let herself go, she still wears her fancy shoes while doing her ironing. I hope this picture made you smile too. Thank you Diana Clarady for sharing it with us. It sure made me smile.

1 comment: