Saturday, February 13, 2010

Provincetown and the birthday boy

OK, Now I did it again. I need to remember that I need to start at the bottom of my pictures and go backwards for choosing my pictures so the story is backwards. Sorry.We bought chocolates from a wonderful shop in Provincetown so that we could celebrate Leo's birthday while we are here. We had terrific choices.

The dinner table has been set for the Birthday dinner. A simple dinner of lobster and Bruschetta. For those of you who haven't tasted bruschetta it is thinly sliced bread that is toasted and topped with some wonderful spreads that we picked up at the Atlantic Spice Company. We chose sun dried tomatoes, a spiced feta cheese spread, and a chopped olive spread. They were all great but the most popular was the sun dried tomatoes.
Sara and Leo did a great job with the lobsters.
Here Sara is toasting the bread. It was fresh when we picked it up at the market.
Sara and Leo are indulging in some raw oysters.Double double, toil and trouble. These lobsters tasted great.

Sara was the brave one to drop the lobsters into the pot.
Provincetown from the pier.
This is a famous little garden in Province town.
We went gallery hopping in Provincetown. We saw wonderful art but bought very little. It was a fun day of looking though.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I sounds like so much fun...I am happy for you - my heart longs to be a part of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gallery choice....Sarah Jessica!!

    I also love the cape (the location AND the one on Leo's shoulders)!!

    ReplyDelete